- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 1976-3700 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9345 (Online)
Scope and Topics
Topics of interest are specified on the scope and topics page. High quality submissions are invited for technical papers describing original unpublished results of theoretical, empirical, conceptual or experimental research. Papers should describe a new contribution to AISS and should support claims of novelty with citations to the relevant literature.
Topic 1: ISC: Issues on Service Computing
Topic 2: IIS: Issues on Information Science
Topic 3: ISE: Issues on Communication, energy-efficiency in Communication/Ubiquitous Computing/WSN/Mobile Network, Network and Electronics
Topic 4: IMS: Issues on Information Management and Service
Topic 5: IICS: Issues on Industry and Convergence Science
For more details, click here
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of . It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in .
Publication and Review Information- Publication : Quarterly (March 15th, June 15th, September 15th, December 15th)
- Review : in 3 weeks - 4 weeks (according to reviewers' review)
- Publication for accepted paper : in 2 - 3 months after completing the publication process (according to publication schedule)
is peer reviewed international journals by 5 reviewers(1 managing editor(prescreening), 1-2 editors(general review), 1 invited reviewers and 3 recommended reviewers(general review)) and every review process is controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline.