Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2005-8039 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9337 (Online)
• Publication : Quarterly (March 15th, June 15th, September 15th, December 15th)
• Review : in 3 weeks - 4 weeks (according to reviewers' review)
• Publication for accepted paper : in 2 - 3 months after completing the publication process (according to publication schedule)
If an author want to accelerate the publication process, please follow the submission and publication process strictly.
GlobalCIS Journals are peer reviewed international journals by 5 reviewers(1 managing editor(prescreening), 1-2 editors(general review), 1 invited reviewers and 3 recommended reviewers(general review)) and every review process is controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline.
The review process are processed with 5 steps.
After Paper submission, Managing Editor reviews submitted papers first(1st Review).
General review(2nd Review) process accomplished by Editors, External Reviewers, Recommended Reviewers.
We have also assigning to 1 Invited Reviewer from Author list(Professors & Doctors).
Accept noticed papers will be published after the final decision of Editor-in-Chief and accepted by Managing Editor(3rd & 4th Review).