- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2005-8039 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9337 (Online)
Dr. Eng. Sattar B. Sadkhan (Chair of IEEE Iraq Section, University of Babylon, Iraq)
Prof. Franz I. S. Ko, Ph.D. (Convergence Information Society, Korea / IBC, UK(Rep.of))
Call for Papers
Authors are requested to submit their papers using the submission system.
Please visit Paper Submission for more information (http://www.globalcis.org/ijact/submission/submission_select.html)
The authors will receive the review results by one month.
We would recommend the designated format for IJACT: To download the template file click here(DOC).
Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Please visit the journal's site for more information. (http://www.globalcis.org/ijact)
We invite you to submit a paper should be written at least 6 pages (except "References") in the journal Format.
Format for Body:
- Papers prepared in MS-WORD (doc) formats may be submitted electronically to IJACT web site. In order to submit the paper, you have to be registered in our web site.
- We would recommend the designated format for IJACT. To download the template file click here(DOC).
- Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Please visit the journal's site for more information. (http://www.globalcis.org/ijact)
SCOPE OF THE JOURNALInternational Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology(IJACT) is published by the Convergence Information Society since 2009. The goal of the IJACT is to publish peer reviewed original research result-oriented, survey, review, tutorial papers in the fields of
- Computer and wireless networks
- Database and data mining applications
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Information Security
- Architecture and operating systems
For more details, see the web site: http://www.globalcis.org/ijact/scope.html
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of . It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in .
Publication and Review Information- Publication :
- Review : in 3 weeks - 4 weeks (according to reviewers' review)
- Publication for accepted paper : in 2 - 3 months after completing the publication process (according to publication schedule)
is peer reviewed international journals by 5 reviewers(1 managing editor(prescreening), 1-2 editors(general review), 1 invited reviewers and 3 recommended reviewers(general review)) and every review process is controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline.