- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2005-8039 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9337 (Online)
Scope, Paper type, Format
- Papers prepared in MS-WORD (doc) formats may be submitted electronically to IJACT web site. In order to submit the paper, you have to be registered in our web site.
- We would recommend the designated format for IJACT. To download the template file click here(DOC).
- Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
SCOPE AND TYPES
International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology(IJACT) is being published twice a month in a year by the CIS. The goal of the IJACT is to publish peer reviewed original research result-oriented, survey, review, tutorial papers in the various fields of Advancements in Computing Technologies:
- Computer and wireless networks
- Database and data mining applications
- Software Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Information Security
- Architecture and operating systems
High quality submissions that advance the research and that contribute something new to the literature on Computing & Information Technology are encouraged. The special focus of the IJACT forum is to publish path-breaking applications and applied research results.
- Research paper/ Technical Report
The purpose of "Research Papers" is to present and discuss the latest, most profound, and most important research results in the fields of IJACT.
We welcome high quality technical papers describing original unpublished results of theoretical, empirical, conceptual or experimental research.
Papers should describe new contribution in the areas of IJACT and support claims of novelty with citations to the relevant literature.
The purpose of "Technical/Industrial Application Results" is to establish a meaningful forum between practitioners and researchers with useful solutions in various organizational environments, diverse systems and cultures. The Technical Experience Track includes all kinds of practical applications which covers principles, projects, missions, techniques, tools, methods, processes, and etc.
- Full paper(General)We invite you to submit a paper should be written at least 6 pages (except "References") in the journal Format.