- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published Papers Search on GlobalCIS DL (Digital Library) New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2093-5765 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9418 (Online)
General Editors-in-Chief (EiC)
Dr. Kae Dal Kwack (IEEE Korea Council Chair (Former) /IEEE Seoul Section Chair (Former), Korea)
Dr. Franz Ko (Convergence Information Society, Korea / IBC, UK)
In this decade, with advancements in data mining, many new models and tools in discovering knowledge and extracting intelligence brought forth revolutionary developments in information technology (IT) applications in business world as well as other industries. Some examples are intelligent agents, knowledge-driven trading systems, optimized scheduler for logistics, decision support systems, forecasting applications, and other emerging collective intelligence applications such as Web 2.0. Data mining can be viewed as the core underlying techniques that enable the IT applications with actionable intelligence and knowledge. While Data Mining evolves with innovative learning algorithms and knowledge discovery techniques, IT applications harness the results of data mining for becoming more intelligent than ever.
IJEI, which stands for International Journal of Engineering and Industries, is a platform for the research directions to converge. It aims to provide an intellectual forum for researchers in academia, and practitioners and engineers from IT industries to present their latest research findings and to identify future challenges in this novel combination of research areas.
IJEI serves as a convergent point for sparking new ideas and generating new synergies from expert fields.
Authors are cordially invited to submit papers in IJEI's web site. In order to submit the paper, you have to be registered in our web site. If you have some problems with paper submission or with registration in IJEI's web site, please feel free to contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome all kinds of the papers, reports and articles which can give meaningful information to other authors/members.
- Original Research papers
- Technical Reports
- Technical Articles
- Surveys and/or Analysis of the New Trends
We invite you to submit a paper should be written at least 6 pages (except "References") in the journal Format.
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
Publication and Review Period
- Quarterly (4 times in a year)
- 4-6 weeks, by 3-4 reviewers
Call for Colleagues (Associate Editors-in-Chief, Editors, Editors-in-Chief of Topics)
We are inviting some scholars who serve the journal as editors, associate editors-in-chief and editors-in-chief of topics. If you want to be colleagues, please visit the website and submit your information. For more details, please visit the menus and see the conditions.
- Call for Editors and Associate Editors-in-Chief: http://www.globalcis.org/ijei/calls/call_for_editors.html?jname=IJEI
- Call for Editors-in-Chief of Topics: http://www.globalcis.org/ijei/calls/cfeic.html?jname=IJEI