- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published Papers Search on GlobalCIS DL (Digital Library) New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
IJIIP in DBLP
ISSN : 2093-1964 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9426 (Online)
Call for Topic Editors-in-Chief
Call for Topic Editors-in-Chief:
As the General Editor-in-Chief of IJIIP, I am calling capable Topic Editors in Chief (Hereinafter, TEiC).
If you have interest in being a TEiC of IJIIP, please be well-acquainted with the guidelines and fill out the blanks and submit it to us.
Dr. Franz I.S. Ko
Executive Publication Editor-in-Chief
The proposal has to include:
1) Your bio.:
Including photo, name, exact affiliation, current position, country, age, research interests, email, phone number, address, homepage, educational background, research experiences, international and/or domestic activities, publications and others to show your background as an expert in your research area. (free format)
2) Title of the Topic:
The issue should be related to your major research interests (ex. Intelligent Issues on Computer Science)
3) Promotion and Managing Plan as a TEiC of IJIIP
Main criteria reviewing a proposal:
Reputation, Age, International relationships and activities, Backgrounds (Education, Research)
* TEiC is not a perfunctory position to be listed on the journal website for his/her career but a core position playing pivotal role for the journal.
* TEiC should have good reputation in the field of his/her research interests. Age is also an important factor to be a TEiC.
* TEiC should have good international/domestic relationships and foreign operations as a TEiC of an international journal.
* TEiC is a not a position like a general reviewer or an editor. TEiC have some more important abilities and duties like below;
 TEiC can call, gather, review and recommend submitting papers of his/her colleagues and/or students and/or researchers.
 TEiC can organize independent issue(s) regularly or irregularly.
 TEiC can organize his/her own editorial boards. Invited editors by TEiC will be listed at the journal website as the editors of the journal.
 TEiC can issue his/her individual issue 1-2 time(s) in a year (regular or irregular issue(s)). If a TEiC want to publish an individual issue with papers accepted by him/her, the journal will support the TEiC issuing the papers as general issues of the journal. As the issues are to be published as general issues, all published papers will be cited to the international citation data bases like the other papers in the general issues.
 TEiC is strongly encouraged to maintain the quality of the accepted papers.
 TEiC is strongly encouraged to ask his/her colleagues or authors to cite our journal when preparing and submitting their papers. To be a world-class journal and to be listed in the SCI, your promotion is very important.
 TEiC is strongly encouraged to check references to follow the journal's guidelines as a scientific paper.
Ex) pp (page numbers), publication year, vol. (volume number), exact name of the journal/ conference, exact author's name.
 Ask authors to use reasonable English. Using English like a native speaker is very hard for a non-native researcher, but TEiC should ask authors of accepted papers to check their English one more time before submission of the final camera-ready to the journal main system.
 Period for Appointment: 1 year (automatic extension, if successfully implementing its role)
 TEiC are recommended to co-organize the GlobalCIS's international conference(s) in his/her university/country/city as a general/program chair.
If we can't find any reasonable roles as a TEiC of the jorunal in the first 3-6 months, the TEiCship will be cancelled according to the journal's policy.
Please understand this policy as the TEiC is the most important position for the jorunal.
Paper Review and Acceptance Guideline for TEiC and Authors
- Paper Review and Acceptance Guideline for TEiC and Authors (Click)
- Sample of TEiC's acceptance letter (Click)
- Sample of the Webpage for Submission to Journal System (Click)
TEiC can also approve/invite Special Issues independently
TEiCs can approve special issues which submitted to TEiCs directly and also can invite special issues from his/her colleagues.
How to submit special issues which are approved/invited by TEiCs?
=> Guest editors should submit a special issue proposal to the main journal system like other special issue proposals.
In case a guest editor submit a special issue which is approved/invited by the TEiC, the guest editor should give a comment "Approved/Invited by 00000 (the name of the TEiC)" with the "date information" when submit a proposal to the journal system, then the proposal will be finally approved by the journal editor-in-chief and appeared to the journal system without additional review process.
How TEiCs organize his/her own Special Issues?
=> TEiCs should submit a special issue proposal to the main journal system like other special issue proposals.
When a TEiC submit a proposal for a special issue, the TEiC should leave a comment "Special Issue by TEiC 00000 (the name of the TEiC)", then the proposal will be finally approved by the journal editor-in-chief and appeared to the journal system without additional review process.