- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published Papers Search on GlobalCIS DL (Digital Library) New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
IJIIP in DBLP
ISSN : 2093-1964 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9426 (Online)
Call for Papers
General Editor-in-Chief (EiC)
Dr. Kenji Suzuki (The University of Chicago, USA)
Authors are requested to submit their papers using the submission system.
Please visit Paper Submission for more information (http://www.globalcis.org/ijiip/paper_subm.html)
The authors will receive the review results by one month.
For accepted papers, the authors will be asked for a payment of USD-400, to cover the part of publication process.
We would recommend the designated format for IJIIP: To download the template file(instructions) click here(DOC).
Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Please visit the journal's site for more information. (http://www.globalcis.org/ijiip)
We invite you to submit a paper should be written at least 6 pages (except "References") in the journal Format.
FORMAT FOR BODY
- Papers prepared in MS-WORD (doc) formats may be submitted electronically to IJIIP web site. In order to submit the paper, you have to be registered in our web site.
- Type your main text in 10-point Times New Roman, single-spaced with 10-point interline spacing. Do not use double-spacing. All paragraphs should be indented 1 pica (approximately 1/6- or 0.17-inch or 0.422 cm). Be sure your text is fully justified—that is, flush left and flush right. Please do not place any additional blank lines between paragraphs. Figure and table captions should be 10-point Helvetica boldface (or a similar sans-serif font). Callouts should be 10-point Helvetica, non-boldface. Initially capitalize only the first word of each figure caption and table title. Figures and tables must be numbered separately. For example: “Figure 1. Database contexts”, “Table 1. Input data”. Figure captions are to be below the figures. Table titles are to be centered above the tables.
- For detailed instruction on fromatting we would recommend the designated format for IJIIP. To download the template file(instructions) click here(DOC).
- Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Please visit the journal's site for more information. (http://www.globalcis.org/ijiip)
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
The International Journal of Intelligent Information Processing (IJIIP) is a high-quality, peer-reviewed scientific journal published four times a year. The goal of the IJIIP is to provide an international forum for research results in the rapidly growing field of intelligent information processing. The IJIIP publishes original research as well as survey, review, and tutorial papers in the field:
• Fuzzy, Agent, Neural and Genetic Approach to Information Processing
• Intelligent Systems: Theory and Applications
• Decision Support Systems (e.g., computer-aided diagnosis and surgery)
• Expert and Knowledge-based Systems
(e.g. ones for accounting, medicine, process control, financial service, production, human resources)
• Content-based Image Retrieval Systems (e.g., web search engine, Internet content filtering)
• Automated Control Systems (e.g., industrial systems, airplane systems)
• Machine Learning Applications to Information Processing
• Evolutional Computation Applications to Information Processing
• Hybrid Approach to Computational/Information Technology
• Knowledge Management and its Applications
• Knowledge and Security Science
• Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
• Natural Language and Speech Processing
• Intelligent Data Processing
• Distributed Problem Solving
• Security, Privacy, Trust and Rights Management
• Copyright and Redistribution Protection Technology
• Trusted Computing, Transactions
• Legal and Regulatory Information Processing
• Intelligent Grid/Cloud Computing
• Biomedical Applications
• Image-Processing, Pattern Recognition, and Computer Vision Applications
• Transportation and Traffic System Applications
• Aerospace Applications
• Geoscience and Remote Sensing Applications
• Consumer Product and Industrial Applications
• Robotics Applications
For more details, see the web site: http://www.globalcis.org/ijiip/scope.html
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of IJIIP. It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in IJIIP.
Publication and Review Information- Publication : Quarterly (March 15th, June 15th, September 15th, December 15th)
- Review : 4-6 weeks, by 3-4 reviewers
IJIIP is peer reviewed international journals by 5 reviewers(1 managing editor(prescreening), 1-2 editors(general review), 1 invited reviewers and 3 recommended reviewers(general review)) and every review process is controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline.