- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published Papers Search on GlobalCIS DL (Digital Library) New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
IJIIP in DBLP
ISSN : 2093-1964 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9426 (Online)
Scope, Paper type, Format
The International Journal of Intelligent Information Processing (IJIIP) is a high-quality, peer-reviewed scientific journal published four times a year. The goal of the IJIIP is to provide an international forum for research results in the rapidly growing field of intelligent information processing. The IJIIP publishes original research as well as survey, review, and tutorial papers in the field:
• Fuzzy, Agent, Neural and Genetic Approach to Information Processing
• Intelligent Systems: Theory and Applications
• Decision Support Systems (e.g., computer-aided diagnosis and surgery)
• Expert and Knowledge-based Systems
(e.g. ones for accounting, medicine, process control, financial service, production, human resources)
• Content-based Image Retrieval Systems (e.g., web search engine, Internet content filtering)
• Automated Control Systems (e.g., industrial systems, airplane systems)
• Machine Learning Applications to Information Processing
• Evolutional Computation Applications to Information Processing
• Hybrid Approach to Computational/Information Technology
• Knowledge Management and its Applications
• Knowledge and Security Science
• Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
• Natural Language and Speech Processing
• Intelligent Data Processing
• Distributed Problem Solving
• Security, Privacy, Trust and Rights Management
• Copyright and Redistribution Protection Technology
• Trusted Computing, Transactions
• Legal and Regulatory Information Processing
• Intelligent Grid/Cloud Computing
• Biomedical Applications
• Image-Processing, Pattern Recognition, and Computer Vision Applications
• Transportation and Traffic System Applications
• Aerospace Applications
• Geoscience and Remote Sensing Applications
• Consumer Product and Industrial Applications
• Robotics Applications
The IJIIP encourages the submission of high-quality papers that advance knowledge in and contribute to the field. The special focus of the IJIIP is on applications of novel intelligent computational/information technologies and results of applied intelligent-information-processing sciences.
- Research paper/ Technical Report
The purpose of "Research Papers" is to present and discuss the latest, most profound, and most important research results in the fields of IJIIP. We welcome high quality technical papers describing original unpublished results of theoretical, empirical, conceptual or experimental research. Papers should describe new contribution in the areas of IJIIP and support claims of novelty with citations to the relevant literature.
The purpose of "Technical/Industrial Application Results" is to establish a meaningful forum between practitioners and researchers with useful solutions in various organizational environments, diverse systems and cultures. The Technical Experience Track includes all kinds of practical applications which covers principles, projects, missions, techniques, tools, methods, processes, and etc.
We invite you to submit a paper should be written at least 6 pages (except "References") in the journal Format.
- Type your main text in 11-point Times New Roman, single-spaced with 13-point interline spacing. Do not use double-spacing. All paragraphs should be indented 1 pica (approximately 1/6- or 0.17-inch or 0.422 cm). Be sure your text is fully justified—that is, flush left and flush right. Please do not place any additional blank lines between paragraphs. Figure and table captions should be 11-point Helvetica boldface (or a similar sans-serif font). Callouts should be 10-point Helvetica, non-boldface. Initially capitalize only the first word of each figure caption and table title. Figures and tables must be numbered separately. For example: “Figure 1. Database contexts”, “Table 1. Input data”. Figure captions are to be below the figures. Table titles are to be centered above the tables.
- For detailed instruction on fromatting we would recommend the designated format for IJIIP. To download the template file click here (Author Guidelines: MS-Word)