CALL FOR EDITORS
We courteously invite you as an editor of IJIPM. We will continue to strengthen IJIPM as a helpful research source for scholars, researchers and students. Submit your short bio, photo, background (Educations, Researches), and some information to review. We look forward to your constant support and initiative in improving the quality of IJIPM. Keep your eyes to IJIPM, and we hope that IJIPM will grow into a world-best international journal.
Duties of editor in IJIPM:
- Review some papers in your research interests.
- Promotion of IJIPM in your colleagues.
- Promotion of IJIPM in your area of influence.
- Gather or Recommend high quality papers.
Eligibility for becoming the member of International Editors:
The publication charge for the IJIPM and the registration fee on the related international conferences (ICIPM, ICCIT) will be discounted to the approved IJIPM's Editors (Associate Editors-in-Chief, Editors, Technical Editors). Also, will be asked to review some assigned papers of the affiliated international conferences to the journal (1 time in a year, generally 2-3 papers).
- - ICIPM: http://www.globalcis.org/icipm
- - ICCIT: http://www.globalcis.org/iccit
If you have interest in becoming the editor of IJIPM, complete the form below:
- (Degree and Position requirements) The applicant must hold:
- a PhD (DOCTOR) DEGREE with good field experiences AND
- PROFESSOR's POSITION at accredited academic institution
- According to the applicants' career after obtaining the doctorate (at least 3-5 years of excellent research backgrounds in the field)
- (Good knowledge in some Specific fields) The applicant must have good experiences in his/her specific field of research.
- Note1) It's not acceptable the applications from those who do not meet our requirements mentioned above.
- Note2) If you are an editor of the other GlobalCIS's journals, please do not apply. We do not accept the application from the GlobalCIS journals' EXISTING EDITORS.
- Note3) If you are an editor of the other HumanPub's journals, please do not apply. We do not accept the application from the HumanPub journals' EXISTING EDITORS.
- Please complete all items with your full information, or I'm afraid, it's hard to invite you as an editor.
- Insufficient information and/or undependable submission will be cause of refusal.