- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2093-4009 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-940X (Online)
Charge for Publication and Subscription
Charge for Publication and Regular Price
The papers accepted for publication will be processed further toward publication after the authors pay the publication charge. The method of payment is by "Bank Wire Transfer" or "
Publication methods: Online
- Bank Wire Transfer (USD, EURO, JPY and WON available)
Charge for Publication (e-Copy Only)
- 400 USD (up to 12 pages, International author)
- 460,000 KRW (up to 12 pages, Korean(only for a domestic affiliation(in Korea))
- 300 USD (up to 12 pages, International author)
- 340,000 KRW (up to 12 pages, Korean(only for a domestic affiliation(in Korea))
※ Developing Countries Discount Policy)
Please note that the discount policy will be only give to authors of developing countries and the paper will be published as e-copy publication.
Developing Countries include Iran, India, Iraq, Philippines, Pakistan.
But, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil are not included.
If you would like to know whether your country is included, please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com).
• e-Copy: Charge for accepted General / Special Issue's Paper:
- 250 USD (up to 12 pages, Developing Countries' Authors)
For more details, please check the "Publication Process" in the journal menu.