Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2093-4009 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-940X (Online)
Call for Papers
General Editors-in-Chief (EiC)
Dr. Richard Y. K. Fung (City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
Dr. Franz Ko (Convergence Information Society, Korea / IBC, UK)
Authors are requested to submit their papers using the submission system.
Please visit Paper Submission for more information (http://www.globalcis.org/ijipm/paper_subm.html)
The authors will receive the review results by one month.
For accepted papers, the authors will be asked for a payment of USD-400, to cover the part of publication process.
We would recommend the designated format for IJIPM: To download the template file(instructions) click here(DOC).
Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Please visit the journal's site for more information. (http://www.globalcis.org/ijipm)
We invite you to submit a paper should be written at least 6 pages (except "References") in the journal Format.
FORMAT FOR BODY
- Papers prepared in MS-WORD (doc) formats may be submitted electronically to IJIPM web site. In order to submit the paper, you have to be registered in our web site.
- Type your main text in 10-point Times New Roman, single-spaced with 10-point interline spacing. Do not use double-spacing. All paragraphs should be indented 1 pica (approximately 1/6- or 0.17-inch or 0.422 cm). Be sure your text is fully justified—that is, flush left and flush right. Please do not place any additional blank lines between paragraphs. Figure and table captions should be 10-point Helvetica boldface (or a similar sans-serif font). Callouts should be 10-point Helvetica, non-boldface. Initially capitalize only the first word of each figure caption and table title. Figures and tables must be numbered separately. For example: “Figure 1. Database contexts”, “Table 1. Input data”. Figure captions are to be below the figures. Table titles are to be centered above the tables.
- For detailed instruction on fromatting we would recommend the designated format for IJIPM. To download the template file(instructions) click here(DOC).
- Manuscripts submitted to this journal will be deemed as they have not been published and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Please visit the journal's site for more information. (http://www.globalcis.org/ijipm)
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
International Journal of Information Processing and Management is published monthly. The goal of the IJIPM is to publish peer reviewed original research result-oriented, survey, review, tutorial papers in the various fields of Information Processing and Management.
High quality submissions that advance the research and that contribute something new to the literature on Computing & Information Technology are encouraged. The special focus of the IJIPM forum is to publish path-breaking applications and applied research results.
Topic1: Information Processing
• Research/Technical Issues on Convergent Aspects of IT and Ubiquitous Technology
• Hybrid Approaches of Information Technology
• Multimedia, Game, and Culture Technology
• High Performance Data Processing and Digital Content Technology
• High Performance Information System and Communication
• Information Security and Cryptology
• Intelligent Approach on Information Processing
• Bioinformatics and Healthcare
• Network and Communication
• Mobile and Ubiquitous Technologies
• Media, Culture and Communications
• Embedded Systems and Software
• Grid and Distributed Computing
• Smart and Green Computing
• System and Device Design
• Other Issues on Information Processing
Topic2: Information Management, Business, Service and Finance
• Traditional Issues on Information Management
• Technical Issues on Information Management
• Future Issues on Information Management
• Recent Issues on Business System, Modeling and Architecture
• Knowledge Management and Secure Information Management
• Convergent Approaches on Advanced Information Management
• Evaluation, Trust and Computational Finance issues
• Social Issues on Information Management
• Management, Service and Business issues on Healthcare
• U-Service issues on Advanced Information Management
• Management Issues on Media, Culture and Communications
• Organizational behaviors
• Human Resource Management
• Information Management for Business Applications
• Computational Finance
• Financial Information System and Service
• Business systems, design, Enterprise Systems, Architecture, Integration
• Service-oriented architecture; Enterprise service bus; Service-component architecture
• Trust issues in business and systems
• Value-based management and systems
• Other Issues on Information Processing
For more details, see the web site: http://www.globalcis.org/ijipm/scope.html
FORMAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE- Papers will only be published in English.
- Each typescript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been submitted for publication elsewhere in English.
- Previous presentation at a conference, or publication in another language, should be disclosed.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to refuse any typescript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of IJIPM. It is a condition of acceptance that copyright shall be vested in IJIPM.
Publication and Review Information- Publication : Quarterly (March 15th, June 15th, September 15th, December 15th)
- Review : 4-6 weeks, by 3-4 reviewers
IJIPM is peer reviewed international journals by 5 reviewers(1 managing editor(prescreening), 1-2 editors(general review), 1 invited reviewers and 3 recommended reviewers(general review)) and every review process is controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline.