- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2093-4009 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-940X (Online)
Payment for the Publication Steps:
Step1: Check the "Charge Information" and make my "Registration Form for Publication"
To check the "registration information" and download your "registration form for publication" please follow the instructions (step1-1 and 1-2) below.
Step1-1) Check the Charge Information: CHARGE INFORMATION
The papers accepted for publication will be processed further toward publication after the authors pay the publication charge. The method of payment is by "Bank Wire Transfer" or "
1) Bank Wire Transfer (USD, EURO, JPY and KRW are available): at author's local bank
2) Credit Card (USD and KRW available): in the journal system [ not available now ]
1) General Author / Special Issue's Author's Paper: Charge for an accepted paper (delivery fee(postal charge) is included for 1 original issue):
- Bank Wire Transfer: USD400/460,000KRW, EURO, JPY available (check your currency exchange rate)
- Credit Card: USD400/ 460,000KRW (Only USD and KRW are available by the transaction system)
2) Invited paper/ Editor's Paper: Charge for an accepted paper (delivery fee(postal charge) is included for 1 original issue):
- Bank Wire Transfer: USD 300/340,000KRW, EURO, JPY available (check your currency exchange rate)
- Credit Card: USD300/ 340,000KRW (Only USD and KRW are available by the transaction system)
3) Developing Countries Discount Policy
Developing Countries include Iran, India, Iraq, Philippines, Pakistan.
But, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil are not included.
If you would like to know whether your country is included, please contact us by e-mail.
• e-Copy: Charge for accepted General / Special Issue's Paper:
- 250 USD (up to 12 pages, Developing Countries' Authors)
Step1-2) Check the Charge Information:
To make your "Registration Form for Publication" please follow the instructions below.
1) Download the blank "registration form for publication".
• (Please click here !!)
※ Developing Countries Discount Policy
3) Print this registration form to pay.
4) Now you can register (pay) the accepted paper(s) by bank wire transfer or payment by your credit card. Please go to the next registration step!!
1) In case of Bank Wire Transfer:
2) Payment by the Western Union:
When you complete the transfer, please fill out your payment information to the registration from and submit the registration form to the system asap.
- First Name:
- Phone Number:
2) Receiver Information: Author need these information to send the registration/publication fee.
- First Name: IL SEOK
- City/State: Busan/Gyeongnam
- Country(Nation): South Korea
- Address: Centum jungang-ro 90, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea
- Phone: International: +82-70-7730-9170, Domestic: 070-7730-9170
3) MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number):
4) Transfer Number:
Check your "Registration Form" one more time. => You can pay your registration fee by online payment with your credit card with easy instructions.
- Note: Only USD and KRW are available.
- Please remember your transaction id(tid). Which you can take to your email address from the card transaction company (Paygate Inc.) when you success your payment.
To pay your registration fee, please click your case below!!
After Payment please go to the STEP to upload your registration document to confirm right now.
Any payment cancellation is impossible due to an author's request.