- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published Papers Search on GlobalCIS DL (Digital Library) New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2233-4572 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-937X (Online)
|JNIT will be cited to the Scopus soon !|
|Write : IJREA Date : 2012-09-06|
JNIT will be cited to the Scopus soon !
Today (2012-09-05), We have received an email from the Scopus.
They accepted that Journal of Next Generation Information Technology (JNIT) will be cited to the Scopus.
We are happy to announce this very good news to all authors and editors.
Scopus is the world's largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature.
It covers nearly 18,000 titles from more than 5,000 international publishers, including coverage of 16,500 peer-reviewed journals in the scientific, technical, medical and social sciences (including arts and humanities) fields. Scopus also offers author profiles which cover affiliations, number of publications and their bibliographic data, references and details on the number of citations each published document has received.
This news means that even more researchers and scientists will get access to high-quality research papers published in JNIT.
We ask for all member and editor's continuous interest and participation.
We are also trying to be a world-best journal.
AICIT Managing Team