- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published Papers Search on GlobalCIS DL (Digital Library) New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2233-4572 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-937X (Online)
|AICIT co-organizing the most honorable IEEE annual event "HMPC" in Korea|
|Write : IJREA Date : 2013-01-10|
AICIT co-organizing the most honorable IEEE annual event "HMPC" in Korea
HMPC official co-organizer, AICIT
HMPC had a special meeting in Westin Chosun Hotel, Seoul on Dec. 28th, 2012 to have a moment of look-back and meaningful exchange. As usual, many authoritative figures honored the occasion with their presence. AICIT is truly honored to be an official co-organizer of HMPC and be a part of it, which represents Korean IT history and the future. We hope HMPC lights the way for the IT industry not only in Korea but also in all around the world with continuing support from AICIT and its members.
Leading IT figures attending HMPC
Happy to introduce Korean IT veterans attended HMPC. Dr. Jung Uck Seo, who is previously a Chairman of IEEE Board of Director (Region 10 Director), a Minister of the ROK (Korea Rep. of) Ministry of Science & Technology and so many, Dr. Jung-Woong Ra, the 3rd president of GIST (Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology) and also the former processor of KAIST(Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology), Dr. Kae Dal Kwack, IEEE Korea Council Chair and HMPC Chair and many other distinguished members attended the meeting.
Once again, AICIT expresses its deep appreciation as well as gratitude to all and promises better service to all the promising scholars around the globe.
Managing Team, AICIT