- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published Papers Search on GlobalCIS DL (Digital Library) New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2233-4572 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-937X (Online)
• Publication : Semiannual (Feb. 28, Aug. 31)
• Review : 4-6 weeks, by 3-4 reviewers
If an author want to accelerate the publication process, please follow the submission and publication process strictly.
GlobalCIS Journals are peer reviewed international journals by 5 reviewers(1 managing editor(prescreening), 1-2 editors(general review), 1 invited reviewers and 3 recommended reviewers(general review)) and every review process is controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline.
The review process are processed with 4 steps and 2nd & 3rd steps are most important.
2nd step is a 1st review process of pre-screening managed by managing editor and 3rd step is a 2nd review process accomplished by Editors, External Reviewers and Recommended Reviewers.
Every review process is peer reviewed and controlled strictly according to the journal's guideline. Accept noticed papers will be published after the final decision of Editor-in-Chief and accepted by Managing Editor (3rd & 4th Review).