- Publication Ethics, Copyright Notice
- Publication and Review Information
- Editors-in-Chief, Editors New !
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Scope, Paper type, Format
- Published Papers Search on GlobalCIS DL (Digital Library) New !
- Published Papers List
- Special Issues
- Charges for Publication and Subscription
- Contact Information
Paper Submission and Publication Process (General / Invited / Editor / Special Issue / Accepted by TEiC)
- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 2233-4572 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-937X (Online)
Abstracting and Indexing
INSPEC (What is INSPEC?)
All papers published in IJREA will also be indexed in INSPEC database by IET(Institution of Engineering and Technology, UK). The Inspec database contains content that is quality or peer reviewed scientific and engineering literature written in any language that falls within the subject scope of the database. Thus it is the next step in making IJREA more accessible to the worldwide scientific society. INSPEC Direct
All IJREA papers are also indexed and accessible in Google Scholar.
DBLP (What is DBLP?)
Now all previously published papers in IJREA are included in DBLP list for Computer Science journals. In this list you can find your names and the name of your co-author in BibTex format. The inclusion to DBLP will make IJREA more accessible to researchers and promotes your papers over the web.
ProQuest (What is ProQuest?)
The full-text of IJREA papers will be included in our ProQuest Technology Collection, ProQuest High Technology & Aerospace Collection and ProQuest Illustrata: Technology databases.Proquest Illustrata
Scirus (What is Scirus?)
All papers published in IJREA will be indexed by scirus database. It means that published papers by IJREA will be contributed to related research widely.
Ulrich's (What is Ulrich's?)
From June 2011, All papers published in IJREA will be also indexed in Ulrich's Serials Analysis System. We believe this will allow IJREA to be much more accessible to many research center professionals from all over the world. Ulrich's
EBSCO (What is EBSCO?)