- Author's Guideline
- Step1:Paper Submission
- Step2: Checking My Review Result
- Step3: Uploading final Camera-Ready paper
- Step4: Downloading my Invoice and Payment for Publication
- Step5: Uploading Registration Information and Request for my Receipt
- Step6: Print and Download my Receipt (After confirming by managing editor)
ISSN : 1975-9339 (Print)
ISSN : 2233-9310 (Online)
Proposal Guideline for Special Issue (SI)
Please read following regulations before submitting the proposal for special issue.
Important Notice) Submission Guideline(General/Special Issue Paper)
To register a paper on the special issue as a JA(Journal Article) to citation databases successfully, an author should follow submission guidelines below:
- Updated(extended and revised) full version, more than 30-40% from a previous research, should be submitted to AICIT journal (If a paper published it's previous research in an another journal or conference proceeding).
- Title should be changed carefully to show author's new research clearly.
- In particular, pay more attention to Abstract and Introduction along with the Title which must be changed.
- Abstract and Introduction: Abstract should describe the overall context of the background, objectives, methods used, results and conclusion. Recommend to revise and use proper sentences.
- Discussion: Should describe the relationship of table and figures with main research.
- Figures and Tables: A submission should include some meaningful tables and figures, and all of them should be described clearly.
- Language and Sentences should be arranged properly and give a clear meaning.
- Sentences polishing will help to improve the quality before a submission.
- References and Citation: Referencing format should be in a proper and standard order. Citation should be made in the paragraph/introduction/related works.
- Papers in the references should be cited in the Introduction properly.